Exped Cloudburst 25Ltr Drypack (Black / Orange)
Exped Cloudburst 25 Drypack previously known as the Drypack Pro 25 is a versatile pack that can be used for all kinds of outdoor and water sport activities it is lightweight and waterproof. When it is not being used it packs down small which is ideal when travelling. It is an easily accessible bag which is easy to open and close with its fold and roll closure. The D-rings on the buckle of the fold and roll closure can be secured with a padlock. The bright interior and light grey coloured PU coating help to see contents. The contents are not visible to others when the pack is worn. Climbers can leave heavy packs behind at basecamp for summit pushes taking the bare necessities in this light and stable pack. Walkers will appreciate a super-light daypack thats guaranteed to keep kit dry; it is perfect for a day hike in changeable weather. Mountain bikers commuters and cycle tourists will find it easy to stow when not in use lightweight yet large enough to carry all the essentials and keep them dry. Kayakers and canoeists who are already regular dry bag users will find the day sack features of the Drypack Pro surprisingly handy. Backpackers and travellers: the Drypack Pro makes the perfect travel bag. Roll it up and pack it in your suitcase then use it as a lightweight daypack when needed. Perfect for tropical rainstorms white-water rafting day trips or just to keep that expensive camera guaranteed safe and dry.
- 100 Percent waterproof single compartment packsack with fold and roll closure. Fully taped seams.
- Side squeeze buckles and D-Ring.
- Closed cell EVA foam back for added comfort and good load control.
- Comfortable 3D Spacer Mesh shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap.
- Generous elastic bungee cord retains helmet jacket or wet gear.
- Heavy duty base constructed from TPU laminated polyester fabric 100 Percent waterproof.
- D-rings for optional waist strap (not included).
- Strong grab handle.
- Key clip inside.
- Light grey PU coating reflects light making it easy to find packed contents.
- Packs small when not in use.
- Use as a waterproof stuff sack inside a larger pack then as a backpack on summit day.
- Dimensions: 53 x 28 x 20 cm/ 21 x 11 x 8 (closed roll top)
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 300 g/ 10.6 oz
- Materials: PU coated Taffeta nylon and TPU film laminated polyester base.
- colours: ruby red olive black-yellow.