Jack Wolfskin Skyrocket III Dome
We all like to find the perfect spot to camp for the night on our backpacking trips. The SKYROCKET III DOME will sleep three in comfort, regardless of the weather, the terrain or the surroundings. It is light enough to carry in your pack and quick and easy to pitch.
The SKYROCKET also scores top marks for ventilation. The innovative ZIP VENT door ventilation and the two air ducts in the roof create a chimney effect, promoting effective air circulation inside the tent a definite advantage in the summer.
The dome design means it can be pitched without guylines if the ground is too hard for pegs. In strong wind or rain, the guylines can be used to improve the tents stability. Six internal storage pockets and a removable gear loft provide plenty of room to stash small items of gear so you can locate them easily.
- dome tent
- for 3 persons
- 2 vestibules
- removable inner tent
- 2 roof vents, 2 door vents
- Doors: 2
- Persons: 3
- Inner Tent Measurements: [L x W x H] 225 x 170 x 115 cm
- Vestibule depth: 75 cm
- Packing size: 57 x 20 cm
- Weight: 3100 g (stripped down: 2760 g)
- dome design
- inner tent and flysheet
- 3 persons
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- 2 ZIP VENT door vents, 2 roof vents
- 6 internal storage pockets
- GEAR LOFT: removable stow space in roof
- 12 pegs, 4 guylines
- reflectors on zip tabs and guying points
- POLYESTER 75D: lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating, used for tent flysheets (4000 mm water column)
- POLYESTER 68D BREATHABLE: soft, breathable and fast drying inner tent fabric
- HYDROFILM NYLON 70D: durable, waterproof coated groundsheet fabric (water column rating: 5000 mm)
- DAC ALUMINIUM 7001: very lightweight aluminium tent poles (9 mm)
- roll top pack bag
OUTER TENT 100 % POLYESTER
INNER TENT 100 % POLYESTER
FLOOR 100 % POLYAMIDE
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.