Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Mat
The new Ether Light XT Air Sleeping Mat is perfect for warmer weather backpackers and campers looking for a quiet, lightweight air sleeping mat that offers a high degree of comfort.
The XT Air Sprung Cells use loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summits class leading reliability.
IS THIS AIR SLEEPING MAT...
Warm enough for fourseason use: No. This air sleeping mat has a tested R Value of 0.8, and is designed for use from late Spring to early Fall. Colder weather users should choose the insulated, Ether Light XT Insulated air sleeping mat.
Suitable for backpacking: Yes. The Regular size weighs only 12.4 oz / 350 g, and packs down to 3.5 inch x 7.5 inch / 9 x 19cm) ideal for summer backpacking, bike touring and camping.
Easy to inflate: Yes. The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump just a couple of breaths will inflate the air mat. No dizziness for you, and practically no condensation moisture inside the air mat. Great views should leave you breathless, not inflating your air mat.
WHICH AIR SLEEPING MAT SHOULD I CHOOSE...
The Ether Light XT offers an excellent level of comfort at a very low weight. If you would prefer a firmer sleeping experience, you may choose the Ultralight or Ultralight Insulated air sleeping mat.
The Ether Light XT is designed for use in warmer temperatures. If you anticipate a frost (indicating cold ground), you should opt for a higher R Value mat such as the Ether Light XT Insulated or the Ultralight Insulated air sleeping mat.
All Sea to Summit Air Sprung Cell mats offer unmatched durability and reliability
Our blog post Which Sleeping Mat to Choose has some helpful tips on picking the perfect air mat (or reasons why you might prefer a Self Inflating sleeping mat)
- Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells provide a plush sleeping experience
- R Value of 0.8 is designed for warmer weather use.
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summits liquid extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Patent pending multi function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack mean quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment.
- Pillow Lock included to prevent your Aeros Pillow from slipping
- BEST USE:Summer backpacking, bike touring, paddle touring, camping
- COMES WITH:Stuff sack with integrated Airstream Pump, Repair Kit, Pillow Lock
- FABRIC:30D / 40D nylon with anti microbial liquid extruded TPU lamination
- SEASON RATING:1.5 Season
- SPECIAL:Extrusion TPU Lamination to reduce delamination
- THICKNESS:4 in / 10 cm
THICKNESS:4 in / 10 cm
DIAMETER:72 in x 21.5 in / 183 x 55 cm
PACKED SIZE:3.5 x 7.5 in / 9 x 19 cm
THICKNESS:4 in / 10 cm
WEIGHT:12.3 oz / 350 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.