HandiWorld HandiRack Vehicle Roof Rack
The HandiRack is a truly brilliant solution. This is a totally unique, multi-purpose, portable load carrier for the car that can be fitted and removed in just a matter of minutes.
Its perfect for holidays and for those who enjoy the outdoor life, adventure sports and traveling. It is designed to be a temporary solution for transporting leisure equipment, holiday luggage or simply a piece of flat pack furniture. Needless to say, it is far more convenient, cost effective (it is interchangeable between vehicles) and practical than a conventional roof rack system.
The HandiRack is the ideal solution when space in the car is at a premium, especially when used in combination with the HandiHoldall - HandiWorlds 280 litre easy to store, foldable roof bag. At the end of a journey the HandiRack is simply deflated, stored in its travel drawstring bag and placed in the boot of the car pending further use. The HandiRack is immensely strong, totally safe and couldn't be easier to assemble. The straps pass through the car doors and the bars inflate in a matter of seconds using the supplied HandiPump. Two 3 metre HandiStraps are also supplied for securing loads to the 5 'D' ring anchor points located on each HandiRack.
The HandiRack can carry loads of up to 80kg (subject to individual vehicle manufacturer's recommendations) and is suitable for most cars (with the exception of convertibles and cabriolets).
Every year as car manufacturers introduce newer or updated models, the fittings for roof bar systems change which means that the roof bars on your current car quickly become outdated and redundant.
So when you come to change your car to a newer model, the chances are that the roof bars and the fitting kits fitted on your existing vehicle will not fit the newer one. Even if it's the same make and model. So in garages and sheds around the country dust settles on roof bars that are no longer required and an investment sits there wasted.
Naturally motorists are disenchanted with the idea of having to buy a new set of roof bars every time that they change their car. Especially as these may only be used on a couple of occasions throughout the year.
Company car owners are also loathe to make this kind of investment knowing that their car will be returned at some point in the future.
- Multi purpose roof bars
- Fits most cars
- Can be stored in the boot
- Totally portable roof bars
- Interchangeable between vehicles
- Very easy to fit
- Very strong & durable
- Cushions equipment
- Low drag & noise
- Fuel efficient
- 2 x HandiRack twin tubes (front and rear), each with 5 metal 'D' ring anchor points
- 2 x 3 metre heavy duty webbing HandiStraps
- 1 x 1000cc high volume double action HandiPump
- 1 x detailed instruction booklet
- 1 x nylon drawstring travel bag
HandiRack Dimensions (unpacked)
- Total length 146cm
- Length of inflatable section 95cm
- Total width 33cm
- Width of each inflatable section 14cm
- Height of inflatable section (inflated) 10cm
- Webbing strap total length 340cm
- Unit weight 2.5kg
HandiRack Materials & Construction
- State of the art dense weave 400 denier nylon laminated over reinforced PVC.
- Airtight PVC high elasticity inner tube.
- Valves constructed of high elasticity PVC.
- All stitching is nylon and manufactured in a specialist mountain climbing equipment facility.
- 5 x metal 'D' ring anchor points per HandiRack.
- 2 x 3.2cm wide adjustable, heavy duty woven webbing straps with metal safety lock fastener.
- Webbing straps are 38mm polypropylene with polymer coating.
- Metal components are zinc alloy base with 30 micron zinc phosphate electro painting (black).
- Metal cam buckle with lower trailing edges is unique to HandiRack.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95)
Founded in 2006 and now celebrating 15 years in business, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.
Our philosophy is simple. Being outside is better than being stuck inside. It’s just better for the soul.
Enjoy the outdoors!
We are good spirited outdoor folk, always ready to help if needed - quickly and without fuss.