Mammut Mens Broad Peak IN Hooded Jacket
The Broad Peak IN Hooded Jacket is the all-rounder among their insulation jackets: With only 460 grams it is very light and packs small, but thanks to 125 grams of 90/10er down with 750 cuin fill power if offers excellent heat retention. The Broad Peak can be worn both as an outer layer and as a mid layer, depending on the conditions. The practical two-way front zip facilitates access to a climbing harness when belaying and the water-repellent outer fabric ensures that you stay warm and dry even in case of a light shower. Of course, all three pockets are accessible while carrying a backpack or using a climbing harness.
- Weight [g]: 460
- CutRegular: Fit
- High heat performance
- Water-resistant outer material
- Filled with 125 g 90/10 goose down (750 cuin fill power)
- Can be worn as outer layer or mid-layer
- 2-way front zipper
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- 1 chest zipper pocket
- Jacket can be stowed away in left front pocket
- Super-lightweight and low-volume
- Contains textile products of animal origin (down or leather)
Material & technology
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Filling: 90% Down | 10% Goose feather
Main Material - Face: 100% Polyamide
RDS - Responsible Down Standard Certified bluesign
PRODUCT PFC Free
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.