Montane Mens Hydrogen Direct Synthetic Insulation Jacket
Montane pioneered the use of PERTEX and fleece pile linings 20 years ago to create a micro-climate to regulate body temperature and move moisture whilst active. The Montane Hydrogen Direct Jacket takes inspiration from our heritage whilst harnessing the latest in cutting edge Alpha Direct insulation technology from POLARTEC. With a windproof PERTEX QUANTUM AIR outer shell the Hydrogen Direct Jacket provides a perfect blend of insulation, wind protection and breathability in one unique package.
- Highly air permeable PERTEX QUANTUM AIR has an open structure, enabling the encased insulation to breathe fully
- POLARTEC Alpha Direct 120g/m2 fleece provides an extremely warm yet lightweight insulation layer; sitting close to the body the directional fleece offers a powerful wicking action and light, airy feel
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Taking inspiration from our Extreme Smock we have created a lightweight Pertex-Fleece package which is highly suited to fast active mountain pursuits from dry and cold ice climbing conditions to clammy Scottish winter routes.
- Articulated arms for high reach movement, tailored specifically to prevent hem lift
- Insulated with POLARTEC Alpha Direct the hood is designed to be worn under a climbing helmet
- Two concealed hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned clear of a backpack hip belt or climbing harness
- One external chest pocket on left hand side
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length YKK VISLON front zip
- Internal storm flap with press-stud to secure hem and prevent water ingress
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Low bulk stretch bound cuffs provide a snug fit and prevent heat loss
- Adjustable hem with two-sided cinchable drawcords and easy to use cordlocks
- Rear external Montane hang loop
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95)
Founded in 2006 and now celebrating 15 years in business, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.
Our philosophy is simple. Being outside is better than being stuck inside. It’s just better for the soul.
Enjoy the outdoors!
We are good spirited outdoor folk, always ready to help if needed - quickly and without fuss.