Montane Womens Phoenix Jacket
Super lightweight and packable Prima Loft Thermo Plume micro baffle jacket
Employing innovative new Prima Loft Thermo Plume technology, a new synthetic fill which comes closet yet to mimicking the structure of down to provide an incredibly lightweight and warm insulation package, yet with the advantage of performing even in wet or damp conditions.
- Prima Loft Thermo Plume insulation technology
- Warm even when wet
- Lycra bound hood
- Two concealed external hand warmer pockets
- One internal concealed zipped pocket
- PERTEX QUANTUM ECO fabric outer
- PrimaLoft Thermo Plume insulation technology
- PERTEX QUANTUM ECO fabric outer, which is windproof and water resistant
- Filled with premium PrimaLoft ThermoPlume synthetic fill, which mimics the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft insulation
- Lined with 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO fabric which is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
PATTERNING & DESIGN
- Designed as a very lightweight, simple, packable insulation jacket which is perfect for layering or can be worn standalone
- Micro baffle construction allows for close body fit and dynamic movement
- Articulated arms for high reach movement, tailored specifically to prevent hem lift
INNOVATIVE PrimaLoft ThermoPlume insulation
- Filled with premium PrimaLoft ThermoPlume synthetic fill, a special blend of PrimaLoft proprietary fibres that mimics the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft insulation
- The PrimaLoft ThermoPlume in this jacket is equivalent to 550+ fill power down
- Insulated with PrimaLoft ThermoPlume the hood is designed to be worn comfortably under headwear
- Two concealed hand pockets with YKK zips positioned clear of a backpack hip belt or climbing harness
- Internal left hand concealed zipped pocket
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length YKK reverse coil front zip
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip to prevent weather entry
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Low bulk stretch bound cuffs with internal lycra closure to provide a snug fit and prevent heat loss
- Pre-elasticated hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- External rear Montane hang loop
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95)
Founded in 2006 and now celebrating 15 years in business, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.
Our philosophy is simple. Being outside is better than being stuck inside. It’s just better for the soul.
Enjoy the outdoors!
We are good spirited outdoor folk, always ready to help if needed - quickly and without fuss.