Mountain Equipment Cirque Glove Black
An outstanding all-round climbing and mountaineering glove that's both warm and waterproof.
With a fully waterproof DRILITE insert, fibre pile lining and Mountain Equipment's dexterous climbing fit the Cirque is as well suited to difficult winter climbing as classic mountaineering days. The water-resistant Goatskin leather palm provides the durability required for year round technical mountain use.
- DRILITE insert is waterproof and breathable
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell outer
- Water resistant Goatskin leather palm and back of hand overlay
- Fibre pile inner lining on back of hand
- High loft fleece lining on palm
- Climbing fit with pre-curved and articulated fingers and thumb
- Roll tip fingers for comfort and dexterity
- Reversed suede nose wipe
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Weight: 180g/12.5oz
Durable, double-weave stretch Soft Shell fabrics with smooth outer faces to improve abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort.
Shell fabrics featuring a monolithic polyurethane membrane that is waterproof, breathable and durable.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.