Mountain Equipment Womens Arete Vest
Fitting easily into even the smallest pack this close fitting and ultra-light down vest is a climbing and ski-touring essential.
The perfect core insulation for cool days at the crag or long days moving quickly in the mountains. The Arete Vest uses a water resistant down fill and super-light fabrics to make it hugely versatile whether worn under or over other layers and hardly noticeable when not required.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 59g (Size 12) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimized down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound armholes and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.