Mountain Hardwear Mens Torsion Insulated Glove
Close as you can get to a jack of all trades glove. Tough enough to be a work glove, thanks to its goatskin leather palm and index finger, reinforced with double needle stitching. Comfortable enough for any all day activity like skiing or climbing and warm enough because of the windblocking Deflection softshell and Thermal.Q Elite, the warmest synthetic insulation, ounce for ounce, ever made.
- Deflection soft shell fabric is windproof and breathable, backed with polyester microfleece
- Wrap around leather reinforcement at the index finger, for comfort and durability in a high wear area
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm
- Brushed polyester tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- Pull on webbing loop at wrist
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
Fabric Body: Deflection Softshell
Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite (Back of Hand: 60 g/m² Gauntlet: 60 g/m²)
Fabric Palm: Water resistant Goatskin Leather
Weight: 4.1 oz / 116 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.