Mountain Hardwear Scrambler 30 OutDry Backpack Regular
A traditional style with OutDry waterproofing technology on its main compartment for getting after it year round. Built with versatility in mind, the Scrambler 30 OutDry protects against the elements, easily carrying everything from rock shoes and a rack of cams, to extra layers and avalanche tools. Low profile shoulder straps and a stowable waist belt provide an ergonomic fit, while a top zippered pocket keeps essentials handy while setting a skin track or hiking to the crag.
- Guaranteed watertight OutDry construction main compartment and seam taped top pocket, rain room tested for 24 hours
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly
- Easy access hydration sleeve with drainage under top pocket
- Rope strap under top pocket
- Side compression straps keep any size load stable
- Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
- Stowable webbing belt adds stability when needed
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
- Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
- Reinforced gear loops on lower sides of pack offer clip points for climbing gear or carrying skis A-frame
Fabric Accent: 600D HardWear Tarp 18 TPU Poly Composite
Fabric Body: 400D HD Nylon Plain Weave
Apparel Fit: Equipment
Pack Weight Regular: 1 lb 11 oz / 770 g
Pack Capacity Regular: 1805 cu in / 30 ltr
Pack Dim Regular: 22 in x 11 in x 10 in / 55 cm x 28 cm x 24 cm
Pack Torso Regular: 16 in - 22 in / 41 cm - 56 cm
Pack Waist Regular: 25 in - 37 in / 64 cm - 94 cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.