Mountain Hardwear Womens Torsion Insulated Glove
Designed to fit womens smaller hand proportions and lined with a soft fleece, the Torsion Insulated Glove puts its tough side in the palm of your hand. Goatskin leather palm and wraparound finger areas, reinforced with double needle stitching, make this a true workhorse. Yet its comfortable enough for any all day activity like skiing or climbing. The Deflection softshell blocks the wind while the Thermal.Q Elite insulation is ounce for ounce, the warmest synthetic insulation ever made and will keep you snug and warm.
- Designed with womans specific fit
- Deflection soft shell fabric is windproof and breathable, backed with polyester microfleece
- Wrap around leather reinforcement at the index finger, for comfort and durability in a high wear area
- Durable water resistant goatskin palm
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- Brushed polyester tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Pull on webbing loop at wrist
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
Fabric Body: Deflection Softshell
Body Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite (Back of Hand: 60 g/m² Gauntlet: 60 g/m²)
Fabric Palm: Water resistant Goatskin Leather
Weight: 4 oz / 112 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.