Rab Womens Electron Jacket
The Womens Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Womens Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
170g/6oz (UK 12) of 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK VISLON zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Women?s Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
- Weight: 430g/15oz (UK 12)
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner
- 800 Fill Power European Goose Down - 170g/6oz in UK 12
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch-through mini-baffles on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK Flat VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Flat VISLON zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Product code: QDN-54
Sameday dispatch if ordered by 3pm (Countdown Timer applies to In Stock lines only)
Timings relate to working days and exclude UK bank & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
To receive info on alloffers and new product info, please subscribe to our newsletter below!