Light My Fire Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout Magnesium Alloy Fire Starter
The ultimate way to light a fire in any weather.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original magnesium fire starter. Our second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0 comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a colour matched flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- Material: Swedish FireSteel magnesium alloy
- Striker: stainless steel
- Actual size: scout model 77x24x14mm
- Weight: 27g
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.