Lifesystems Expedition 50 Plus Insect Repellent Spray (100ml)
Expedition 50+ contains a dual action formula which combines natural pyrethroids with DEET to provide a high level of protection against biting insects in all environments. The natural pyrethroids act as a bite inhibitor discouraging actual biting. Each application of Expedition 50+ will last for up to 10 hours. Re application may be required in areas with high temperature and humidity.
- Repels: Mosquitoes midges horseflies sandflies gnats fleas ticks and other biting insects.
- Use for: Jungle treks long haul trips and high risk malarial areas.
- Volume: 100ml (pump)
- Application: Aluminium pump spray or HDPE Lotion Bottle
- Formulation: Dual action 50 Percent DEET with natural pyrethroids
- Effective for: Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 40x138mm (100ml pump) 35x115mm (50ml pump) 40x90mm (50ml lotion bottle)
- Weight: 132g
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use sufficient repellent to cover exposed areas of skin.
- To put on face and neck dispense a small amount on the palm of your hand and rub on.
- If using in conjunction with sun cream apply the cream first and allow this to absorb into the skin and then apply the insect repellent.
- Re-apply repellent more often in areas of high humidity or when you perspire a great deal.
- Re-apply after swimming or showering.
- Do not use DEET on any open wounds or rashes.
- Keep DEET out of your eyes mouth ears and avoid inhaling it.