Rab Womens Positron Pro Jacket
Whether you're heading for the heights of the Himalaya or planning a polar expedition, the Women's Positron Pro is a down-filled jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility while minimising bulk, so you can endure prolonged exposure to very cold conditions.
Designed for mountain and expedition use up to 6000m, the Women's Positron Pro Jacket uses a Pertex Quantum Pro shell to provide protection from the weather, and is filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced down. Box-wall construction on the torso, hood and upper of arms provides extra insulation on more exposed areas, while stitch-through construction on the underarms and side panels allows increased mobility while reducing bulk, weight, and packsize.
A two-way front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind provides maximum warmth, and helmet compatible down filled hood has wired peak and face baffle. Concealed hood adjusters are easy to use with gloved hands. The Women's Positron Pro is optimised to offer the perfect balance of mobility, comfort, and protection in very cold conditions.
- Weight: 650g/23oz
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum lining
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (275g/9.7oz in size 12)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Box-wall construction on torso, hood and upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms and side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK VISLON zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuffsack included
- Fit: Regular
- Product code: QDN-70