Thermarest NeoAir Xlite Sleeping Pad
For a minimal pack size and maximum performance, Therm-a-rest NeoAir XLite offers the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 4.2 value, allowing users to camp comfortably year-round. Available in several sizes, including a roomy regular wide, the XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk. · Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimises convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivalled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximises air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
|Weight||8 oz / 230 g||12 oz / 350 g||1 lb / 460 g|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||47 in / 119 cm||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm|
|Packed dimension||9 x 3.3 / 23 x 9||9 x 4.0 / 23 x 10||11 x 4.5 / 28 x 11|
|Top fabric type||30d Rip Nylon||30d Rip Nylon||30d Rip Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||30d Rip Nylon||30d Rip Nylon||30d Rip Nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in the USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in the USA of U.S. and Imported Materials|