Vango Ember Sleeping Bag Single
Part of the Vango Experience collection, these fantastic value square shaped sleeping bags come in a range of stunning colours. The Ember is a 2 season bag constructed using quality fabrics and fills, combined with a small price tag, making it the ideal purchase for cost-conscious family campers and festival goers
- Grade A Quality Fill:Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested:Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops:Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest:Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag:Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Two Way Zip:Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Single Layer Stitch Construction:Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Woven Zip Puller:Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Polair Shell:Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- Polair Lining:Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- ThermoLock Insulation:Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Insulation Lock: S Stitching holds insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body
- Stuffsack with Drawcord:Allows for easy packing while minimising pack size for easy transportation
Ext Chest Width:75cm
Packsize:37.0 x 21.0cm
Max User Height:190cm
Fill Type:30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
Suggested Usage:Max 20°
Suggested Usage:Min 8°
Int Chest Width:73cm
Int Foot Width:73cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR IT'S £2.95)
ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAMEDAY DISPATCH.
DUE TO MULTIPLE UK WAREHOUSES, YOUR ORDER MAY COME IN MORE THAN ONE PACK