Vango Ember Double Sleeping Bag (Bondi Blue)
Part of the Vango Experience collection, these fantastic value square-shaped sleeping bags come in a range of stunning colours. The Vango Ember Double is a 2-season bag constructed using quality fabrics and fills, combined with a small price tag, making it the ideal purchase for cost-conscious family campers and festival-goers.
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
|PACKSIZE||53.0 x ø32.0cm|
|FILL TYPE||30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill|
|SUGGESTED USAGE MIN||9°|
|SUGGESTED USAGE MAX||20°|
|EXT CHEST WIDTH||150cm|
|INT CHEST WIDTH||148cm|
|MAX USER HEIGHT||190cm|
|INT FOOT WIDTH||148cm|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.