Vango Ember Sleeping Bag Double
Part of the Vango Experience collection, these are fantastic value square-shaped sleeping. The Ember Double is a 2 season bag constructed using quality fabrics and fills, combined with a small price tag, making it the ideal purchase for cost-conscious family campers and festival goers.
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with drawcord
- Polair® Shell - 190T Polyester Cired - Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
Packsize:53.0 x ø32.0cm
Suggested Usage Max:20°
Suggested Usage Min:9°
Max User Height:190cm
Int Foot Width:148cm
Ext Chest Width:150cm
Fill Type:30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
Int Chest Width:148cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.