Vango Nitestar Alpha 150 Mummy Sleeping Bag Single
New for 2021, the Nitestar Alpha 150 is a new addition to the award-winning Nitestar collection. With our Alpha insulation, combining excellent warmth properties with much-improved compressibility, it is lighter than ever before. Double-layer construction reduces cold spots, for a comfortable sleep wherever you go. Perfect for youth groups or your spring and summer adventures.
- Alpha Insulation - Lightweight and extra warm, Alpha has a great loft while compressing to a small pack size
- Polair® Diamond Shell - Diamond embossed Polair polyester for a strong, lightweight shell
- Warmer Weather Design - A NEW single layer construction allows for a lighter, cooler and more compact design for warmer weather trekking
- 100% Polyester 190T Slightly Brushed - A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Mummy-Shaped Sleeping Bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Grab Loops - To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving zip
- Zip Guard with Anti-Catch Piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- 3D hood with Drawcord Closure and Shaped Sides - Prevents heat loss from the head whilst the shaped sides provide additional comfort. The convenient drawcord closure provides maximum adjustment
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal Pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured - In accordance with EN 13537:2002. Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
|PACKSIZE||26.0 x ų20.0cm|
|FILL TYPE||Insulite Alpha|
|SUGGESTED USAGE MIN||4°|
|SUGGESTED USAGE MAX||20°|
|EXT CHEST WIDTH||85cm|
|INT CHEST WIDTH||83cm|
|MAX USER HEIGHT||190cm|
|INT FOOT WIDTH||48cm|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.