Fjallraven Mens Abisko Lite Trekking Trousers
Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Made from durable four-way stretch fabric and lightweight, strong G-1000 Lite, giving a pliant, fast-drying garment with excellent ventilation. Perfect for hot days when you want to wear full-length trousers for protection against brush and biting insects out in the terrain. They have a technical cut with pre-shaped knees, which in combination with the stretch fabric gives well-fitting trousers that let you comfortably take full-length strides. Long ventilation zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the leg endings and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated trousers for trekking.
- Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down or wearing a backpack.
Weight: 500 g
Weight reference: in size 48
Fit: Regular fit
Material name: G-1000|Stretch
Outer material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton Stretch: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
Leg-Type: Full leg
Leg ending: Fixed length
Waist: Mid waist
Adjustable leg endings: yes
Pre-shaped Knees: yes
Non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.