Jack Wolfskin Mens Jasper Flex Waterproof Jacket
Grey skies, low cloud, wet trails, perfect hiking weather if you're wearing the JASPER FLEX jacket.
Not only is this hiking jacket waterproof but the flex inserts mean it follows your every move, which is a big plus on more energetic outings.
The extra soft TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT outer fabric is incredible comfortable to wear. The shoulders are reinforced with robust, stretchy TEXAPORE TASLAN fabric, a feature you will appreciate when picking up and carrying a fully loaded pack.
And you can keep on wearing the JASPER FLEX in cooler weather, too. Simply use the system zip to combine it with a compatible fleece inner jacket to create a winter-ready combination of weather protection and insulation.
- weatherproof shell jacket for day hikes
- waterproof, windproof
- soft texture
- flex insert on the back
- venting zips
- detachable hood
- SHORT system zip
- Weight: 800g
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: very soft texture, waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision)
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket, SECRET POCKET
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip in combination with an inner jacket
1.SHELL 100 % POLYAMIDE
2.SHELL 94 % POLYAMIDE, 6 % ELASTANE
1.LINING 100 % POLYESTER
2.LINING 100 % POLYAMIDE