Jack Wolfskin Womens All Terrain 8 Texapore MID Hiking Boots
Lowlands or hill country, single day hikes or multi day treks, rain or sunshine, the ALL TERRAIN does it all. This classic trekking boot is a real treat for your feet.
The sole and the inside of the boot are specifically designed for comfort on longer walks. The boot has a smooth and easy roll over movement, cushions your foot and relieves the strain on your joints every step of the way.
The TEXAPORE membrane is 100% waterproof so your feet stay dry in the rain or when crossing shallow streams. And if any water does get in the lining dries fast, ready for the next days trek.
- trekking boot for multi day trekswaterproof, breathable
- suede leather and robust fabric
- robust, lightweight Vibram sole
- activity index: A/B (hiking/trekking)
- Weight: 1120g/pair
- water resistant, robust suede leather and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- VIBRAM MOUNTAIN TREK: sturdy yet very lightweight trekking sole with good cushioning and grip
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks & eyelets, low set tensioning hooks and nylon loops
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.