Teko Womens Merino Wool Hiking Socks Medium Cushion
Teko - your ultimate eco-performance hiking sock.
The Teko Merino Crew Hiking Socks feature a crew height cut so they fit great with any four season or higher hiking boot and a medium weight thickness around the foot so you benefit from cushioning, comfort and wicking properties without too much bulk or warmth. Perfect for walking and hiking in the spring, summer, autumn and winter months.
The perfect four season hiking and walking sock. Medium-weight M3RINO.XC wool wicks moisture and is naturally anti-microbial making it ideal for multi-day hikes. Superior fit is provided by the seamless toe, Achilles Wrap System and anatomical Y-heel. Our pure and natural M3RINO.XC wool is from South America. The wool is shrink resistant. Machine wash, tumble dry or air dry. Lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Superfine Merino wool fibres
- Merino fibre regulates your temperature
- Teko merino does not itch, shrink or smell
- For hiking in moderate or cold conditions
- Medium cushioning around the whole foot
- Seamless toe and anatomical Y-heel
- Teko's Achilles Wrap System
- Bluesign certified yarn
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
What your Teko hiking socks are made from
74% Merino wool, 25% Polyamide, 1% Elastic
Caring for your Teko hiking socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.