Vango Sherpa 60:70S Rucksack
One of the most popular hiking rucksacks, the Sherpa is extremely practical and durable. Providing optimum fit through its self-adjust back system and a steady air flow through the shoulder straps due to Air Mesh, its the perfect companion for those doing multi-day treks and activity. The 'S' model has a shorter back system for the smaller users. The Sherpa is part of the recommended kit by DofE.
- (S) Short Back Size:Designed for backs measuring between 46 - 56cm from hip to C7 vertebrae
- Self Adjust (SA) back system:Based on the patented A3 system. SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Excel 600D Polyester:600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Pro weave side pockets:Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items.
- Shaped adjustable harness:Provides optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps:Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Ergonomic padded hip belt with water resistant pocket:Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Additional zip pocket under lid:Safe storage for small items
- Expansion side zip pockets:Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Top lid with zip pocket:Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Water resistant zipped compartment:Designed to accommodate OS map
- Detachable rain cover:included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder fit guide:Indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
- Duraflex buckles:Strong and reliable
- Dual side compression straps:Stabilise rucksack contents
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle:Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments:For carrying essential safety gear
- Reflective points:Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Side grab handle:for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Optional Drawcord Compartment Divider:to separate items within the pack
- Rucksack Dimensions:L30.0 x H80.0 x W31.0cm
- Volume:70.0 lt
- Back System:Adjustable
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.