Jack Wolfskin Mens Sutherland Crossing Jacket
A clear, cool spring morning – there’s no better time to go trail running. The SUTHERLAND CROSSING hybrid jacket keeps you warm, stretches as you move and protects you from wind chill.
The front of the jacket is windproof and warmly insulated. It shields you from the cold wind when you’re running hard or cycling fast. Their innovative MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C synthetic fibre insulation provides warmth without bulk and is exceptionally light and breathable.
The stretch fleece on the sleeves and back ensures maximum mobility. All of the fleece jackets in the SUTHERLAND series are made of this fabric. Thanks to the waffle structure on the inside it is warmer than normal fleece, and weighs less.
All the materials used in this jacket promote optimised wicking performance. This ensures superior wear comfort, even when you’re really pushing yourself.
- warm hybrid jacket for fast-paced sports
- windproof front
- stretch fabric on sleeves and back
- extra breathable
- very light
- Weight: 410g (size L)
- NANUK DYNAMIC WAFFLE HEATHER: lightweight, highly breathable, marled-effect stretch fleece with smooth exterior and waffle structure velour reverse side
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability (front)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (60 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- 2 hand pockets
- adjustable hem
1.SHELL 92 % POLYESTER, 8 % ELASTANE
2.SHELL 100 % POLYAMIDE
FILLING 100 % POLYESTER