Mountain Equipment Xeros Sleeping Bag
An ultra-light winter bag, ideal for those actively wanting to push the envelope in super-alpinism.
- DRILITE LOFT XERO 10D outer shell is ultra-light, highly breathable and water-resistant
- 605g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down with a minimum fill power of 800
- Alpine fit with EXL system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams with V-side baffle
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- DRILITE LOFT XERO 10D inner foot-box and hood lining
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
Length Inside (a) 190cm/75in 205cm/81in
Max Width Inside (b) 75cm/30in 75cm/30in
Inside Foot Width (c) 50cm/20in 50cm/20in
Max User Height 185cm/73in 200cm/79in
Total Bag Weight 1075g/38oz 1100g/39oz
Total Fill Weight 605g/21oz 621g/22oz
Packed HxWxD 27x25x21cm/11x10x8in 28x25x22cm/11x10x9in
800+ Fill Power Goose Down
Mountain Equipment's very best Eastern European goose down. Sourced from Western Russia, with an actual minimum down cluster content of 93%* & individually tested to ensure a minimum fill power of 800 cubic inches & DOWN Codex approved.
Exceptionally light, highly breathable and water resistant shell fabric used to protect down inside sleeping bags and clothing.
Trapezoid 14:7cm baffles running horizontally throughout the main body have been combined with a full EXL system (both top and bottom) on the inner to minimize dead air space, reduce drafts and maximize loft. This strikes the sweet-spot for lightweight expedition bags, removing weight from the bags main structure whilst maintaining higher levels of both loft and down control. However, mindful of their need to work in extremis, overall performance is then strengthened by the addition of a V-block side baffle, 6 baffle foot piece and 7 baffle hood.
Mountain Equipment's neck collar with EXL improves the thermal efficiency of Mountain Equipment's integrated neck collars. Elasticated stitching is used in addition to Mountain Equipment's normal adjustment system to allow the collar to gently wrap around the users neck providing improved thermal efficiency.
DRILITE LOFT XERO
Exceeding the impressive 1500 mm hydrostatic head of the original DRILITE LOFT but with a staggering weight of only 28g/m2, DRILITE LOFT XERO is a class-leading fabric for the most serious users: its amongst the lightest highly water resistant shell fabrics in the world. Ideal for Super Alpine climbing and the most lightweight expeditions where protection, pack size and weight are critical to success and even survival.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.