Black Diamond Access Spike Traction Device
The Access Spike is our workhorse traction device, built for all-around trail performance, whether you're on a winter training run in the mountains, or out for a summer alpine scramble in varied technical terrain. Drawing from our extensive experience designing climbing crampons, the Distance Spike features 14 spikes which have an optimized 8mm length, designed to provide excellent engagement on snow and ice, with improved stability on rock and hard surfaces. The spikes are made of stainless steel and are heat treated for superior strength, corrosion and wear resistance. The Access features a full elastomer harness for ultimate footwear adaptability and includes a heel webbing loop for easy on/off and heel identification.
- Full elastomer harness for ultimate footwear adaptability
- 14 stainless steel spikes with optimized 8mm length provide superior traction over varied terrain with snow and ice while maintaining underfoot stability on rock and hard surfaces
- Ultra-durable construction with reinforced dual density elastomer eyelets
- Front-point spike positioned for optimal toe-off engagement
- Heel webbing loop for easy on/off and heel identification
- Size RangeW SHOES: (Small = 5-7.5 US, 35-38.5 EU), (Med = 8-10.5 US, 39-42 EU), (Large = 11-13.5 US, 42.5-46 EU) W BOOTS: (Small = 4-6.5 US, 35-38 EU), (Med = 7-9.5 US, 37.5-41 EU), (Large = 10-12.5 US, 41.5-44.5 EU) M SHOES: (Small = 4-6.5 US, 35-38 EU), (Med = 7-9.5 US, 37.5-41 EU), (Large = 10-12.5 US, 41.5-44.5 EU) (XL = 13-15.5 US, 46.5-49.5 EU) M BOOTS: (Med = 6-8.5 US, 37.5-41 EU), (Large = 9-11.5 US, 41.5-44.5 EU) (XL = 12-14.5 US, 45-48.5 EU)
- Weight3.7 oz (105 g), 3.88 oz (110 g), 4.06 oz (115 g), 4.23 oz (120 g)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.