Black Diamond Astro Headlamp 150 Lumens Output
With a sleek, modern housing and incredibly bright 150 lumens, the Astro is an affordable light that's burly enough for any mountain pursuit and compact enough for backup or emergency use.
A compact yet powerful headlamp that's small enough to bring just in case, but bright enough to light the way down unexpected rappels and dark trails, the Black Diamond Astro Headlamp features a sleek, modern housing and 150 lumens of power. The Astro's dimming and strobe modes let you customize the lighting to your needs, and the highly weather-resistant housing shrugs off rain and snow.
- One TriplePower LED emit 150 lumens
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Stormproof: withstands rain and sleet from any angle (IPX 4)
- Lumens : 150
- Weight With Batteries : 80 g (2.4 oz)
- Max Distances : [High] 40 m; [Low] 8 m
- Max Burn Time : [High] 40 H (est.); [Low] 100 H (est.)
- IPX Rating : IPX4
- LED Type : 1 TriplePower
- Batteries : 3 AAA (included)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.