Camelbak eddy 1L Water Bottle
For all day hydration the 32oz eddy 1L is sure to quench your thirst. 100 Percent BPA free durable plastic bottle in four colors. Redesigned cap for greater durability and faster flow from our patented flip top bite valve that lets you sip without tipping or spilling. Integrated loop handle can be hooked to a carabiner or carried in the crook of one finger. Dishwasher safe.
- Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability
- Flip Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
- New sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and spill proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- 100 Percent BPA Free
- Wide mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak Big Bite Valve is compatible with CamelBak eddy and CamelBak Groove bottles
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it well Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 32 oz / 1 L
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 6 oz
- Always: 100 Percent BPA Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA Free Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy clear vibrant durable dishwasher safe and 100 Percent BPA Free.
- Cap Material: BPA Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite Valve is made from medical grade silicone
- Country of Origin: China
CLEANING THE EDDY
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw. For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry. To re assemble the lid:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.