Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife
A colourful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years.But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter.
One single handy tool for cutting and cleaning a fish, splitting kindling and lighting a campfire.
- Flexible, profile grinding, Sandvik (12C27) stainless steel blade.
- Sturdy, half tang blade.
- High-friction, anti-slip rubber handle.
- Sheath with drain hole and belt clip.
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel fire starter to be used with the specially ground back of the knife.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather - 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Blade: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Grip: TPE rubber material
- Swedish FireSteel: magnesium alloy
- Actual size: 225x45x38mm
- Weight: 94 g