Light My Fire Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Army Magnesium Alloy Fire Starter
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original magnesium fire starter. Swedish FireSteel 2.0 comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather - 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark
- Durable; army model lasts 12,000 strikes.
- Broad use - ignites all tinder and can be used for gas stoves and gas barbecues.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle
- Works equally well when wet.
- Safe - not declared as dangerous goods. Will not self ignite.
- Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy
- Striker: stainless steel
- Actual size: 95x26x16mm
- Weight: 50g