Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Fundamentals
The Fundamentals kit is the popular choice for backcountry guides, medium-size groups on short outings, or small groups on extended trips. The extensive components selection includes supplies to treat a wide range of injuries, irrigate wounds, stabilize sprains and fractures, and manage illnesses. Featuring Easy CareTM organization, contents are organized by injury along with specific instructions enabling anyone to administer first aid quickly and confidently.
Urban / Family / Camping
- Administer CPR Safely: CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Clean and Close Wounds: Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Element-proof Storage: Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care: Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: Flexible Support Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Bleeding: Trauma pads and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. : The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 9" x 9" x 5.5"
- Weight: 958g
- Group Size: 1 - 8 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 14 Days
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.