Deuter Speed Lite 16 Backpack
Fast and light on the mountain with the Speed Lite. The lightweight all-rounder provides lots of freedom of movement on day hikes and all kinds of sportive uses thanks to its athletic V-shape and anatomically shaped shoulder straps. A high level of carrying comfort and technically sophisticated, clever functionality without superfluous weight is the motto of the Speed Lite.
Weight: 370 g
Volume: 16 litres
Size: 45 / 25 / 16 (H x W x D) cm
- Breathable Foam Back - Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration
- Lightweight - even less weight
- Side Pockets - stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket
- Stretch Compartment - stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label - provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 2.0 L compatible - compatible with Streamer 2.0 l
- Lite System - Their lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was our corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
(Speed) Lite System Back System
1 - ERGONOMICAL SHOULDER STRAPS - Carrying comfort and perfect fit through ergonomically S-shaped shoulder straps with easy to adjust chest strap.
2 - THE EXTREME LIGHT AND MINIMALISTIC COMPACT LITE BACK SYSTEM - provides carrying comfort for low to medium loads. It provides a close and safe fit for challenging terrain a by padded back with ventilated 3D-AirMesh.
3 - EXTENSIVE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT - and an optimum load centre thanks to the unusual athletic V-cut.
( material composition: Polyester: 30% / Polyamide: 70% )
They use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.