Nalgene 6pc Travel Kit with Carrying Case
When we get ready to go on a trip we pull out a one quart Ziploc baggie from the kitchen drawer and fill it with our little Nalgene bottles. We thought it would be nice if we had something a little sturdier and perhaps more stand-up-ish on the hotel sink. So we developed this one quart bag to fit the TSA regs. We added a leakproof zipper as a secondary containment in case that travel sized shampoo bottle leaks. We threw in a little carabineer so it would be easier to hang and thought we had something pretty good. So we added four sub 3 oz leakproof bottles with color coded caps; one Q-tip vial, and one straight sided jar for pills or thicker gels and lotions. There is plenty of space left for the other liquids that you want to bring along. We've taken prototype bags all over the world and they seem to stand up to lots of abuse.
- 3 Square HDPE leakproof, color coded, BPA free 68 mL (2.29oz) Bottles Made in USA.
- 1 Round HDPE leakproof, BPA free 70 mL (2.36oz) Bottle Made in USA.
- 1 Q-Tip vial. We're not sure what this vial was for originally but it holds Q-Tips perfectly. It's a friction fit top so it is not leakproof. BPA Free. Made in USA.
- 1 Straight Side Jar, 30 mL (1 oz) This contianer is not leakproof by Nalgene standards. This is a perfect jar for any pills that you may want to bring along. We use ours for thicker liquids like gels or shaving lotion. Made in Mexico
- Bag with leak resistant zipper Made in China
Here at Nalgene we have very high standards when it comes to calling a container leakproof. We fill up the container and then pressurize it. If it does not leak we consider it to pass the test and be worthy of being called leakproof. We test the jars by filling them with water and then turning them upside down. If no water comes out we consider the jar to pass the test. So jars will hold liquid but they are not held to as high a standard as the bottles.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.