Jack Wolfskin Womens Mellow Range Flex Waterproof Jacket
When you’re walking in the hills in the rain, the MELLOW RANGE FLEX provides the protection you need to keep you dry. Rain simply beads up and runs off the waterproof TEXAPORE fabric.
And if you start sweating on the uphill sections, you’re just one zip away from a cooling supply of fresh air thanks to the venting zips under the arms. Flex inserts on the back give you more mobility so you can also pitch your tent in comfort.
For all season adaptability, the jacket comes with a REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP. Use the zip to team the MELLOW RANGE with a compatible fleece inner jacket and you’re all set for colder weather.
- weatherproof shell jacket for hiking
- waterproof, windproof
- flex insert on the back
- underarm zips
- REGULAR system zip
- Weight: 650 g (size L)
- TEXAPORE TASRIDGE 2L: abrasion resistant, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) (* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) (* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision; stows in jacket collar
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket, SECRET POCKET
- venting zips under the arms
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
1.SHELL 100 % POLYAMIDE
2.SHELL 94 % POLYAMIDE, 6 % ELASTANE
1.LINING 100 % POLYESTER
2.LINING 100 % POLYAMIDE
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.