Rab Mens Axion Jacket
Whether you are exploring snow topped hills or making the most of a cold day on the rock, Rab Axion is your hardwearing down jacket.
Perfect for cold belays and winter walking the Axion Jacket is reassuringly warm. Filled with 650 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down, the outer is designed using the durable and water resistant Pertex Endurance, ensuring you stay snug even as the temperatures drop.
Alongside this both the hood and cuffs are made from Pyrotec - a synthetic insulation that will dry quickly on the occasions you are caught in damper weather. Fully adjustable with features such as a helmet compatible hood and two-way zip the Axion is a winter workhorse with all the features you need to shelter from the cold.
- Weight: 785g / 27.7oz
- Pertex Endurance outer
- Pertex Quantum inner
- 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down (280g/9.9oz size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through construction
- YKK VISLON 2-way front zip with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer wired peak
- Adjustable cuffs, hood and hem
- Fast drying synthetic cuffs and hood
- Fit: Regular
- Product code: QDE-63