Vango Dryft 34 Backpack
A lightweight and versatile pack, the Dryft is a well designed multi-use day pack, that is equally at home in town, as it is in the wilds. Constructed in a 420 denier Cationic fabric, this rucksack combines stunning looks with a fabric durability that is over three times stronger. It is also feature packed with a large drop in pocket on the main face (ideal for easy access to spare clothing) walking pole attachment points and a built in rain cover hidden in the base.
- AirForce back system - Contoured air channels create a chimney effect that enhances ventilation while active. Channels are covered with highly breathable AirMesh offering a great back system for medium capacity packs
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- 420D Cationic Fabric - Lightweight and extremely durable fabric with great appearance
- Detachable waist belt - Gives stability when required
- Organisation pocket - Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Twin side pockets - Allows quick access to items needed whilst trekking
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Front stash pocket - Store items for quick access
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
Rucksack Dimensions: L24.0 x H55.0 x W36.0cm
Volume: 32.0 lt
Back System: Fixed
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.