Deuter Aircontact Lite 50 + 10 Backpack
The functional Aircontact Lite back system convinces with sophisticated design and a perfect balance between carrying comfort, weight, and ventilation. The innovative Aircontact Lite back system provides ideal dissipation of damp air, offering perfect conditions for trekking and alpine climbs.
Weight: 1750 g
Volume: 50 + 10 litres
Size: 74 / 30 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
- Aircontact System - The easiest way to carry heavy loads is when backpack and wearer become one. This is what their Aircontact principle is all about: the body contact system brings the weight close to the body and therefore close to the center of gravity. This results in full pack control and an effective load transfer. Furthermore, their Aircontact cushions made from special hollow chamber foam guarantee fantastic ventilation due to the pump effect of every movement.
- Vari Quick System - For easy adjustment to any back length.
- Lightweight - even less weight
- X-Frame - X-Frame Construction
- Expand Volume
- Adjustable Lid - a height adjustable lid provides additional space
- Bottom Compartment - With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Padded Hip Belt - An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket - special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment - stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label - provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- H2O Pocket - Pocket and fixation for the Streamer hydration bladder and an opening for the drinking tube.
- Hiking Pole Attachment - Attachment loops for hiking poles
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles - Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- Detachable Lid - detachable zipped lid compartment with two pockets for valuables that can easily be transformed into a daypack
- Attachment loops for helmet holder - Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage.
- Lid pocket - This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Load Adjustment Straps - to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin - allows an easy and precise adjustment
Optimally suitable for
Hiking, Trekking, Huts
Aircontact Lite System Back System
1 - AIRCONTACT LITE - The contact back system with its open-cell functional foam provides perceptibly good ventilation and makes for a perfect balance of pleasant carrying comfort and low net weight. Ideal requirements for an effective transfer of weight.
2 - ECL HIP FINS - Effective transition of weight through ergonomically cut, compact, ECL hip fins that custom fit the hips. Special pads precisely adjust to the hip and provide stable and comfortable hold of the load.
3 - VARI QUICK ADJUSTMENT - The back system can be adjusted to the individual back length quickly and easily for an optimal fit with the convenient length adjustment system.
( material composition: Polyester: 30% / Polyamide: 70% )
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Mini Check 100HT
The lightweight version of our Nylon Pocket Rip. The thin yarn is extremely lightweight. Yet the tight weave makes it extremely abrasion and tear resistant.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.