Deuter Aircontact Lite 65 + 10 Backpack
It has been an absolutely trustworthy companion on so many trips around the world. Its always hard to change a winning team. But it was time to refine Deuters Aircontact legends. They are still extremely durable, but now come in a more modern, slim look. And they are more comfortable, too, with their new flexible Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip wing construction.
- Pull Forward Hip Fin that allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Aircontact System: The easiest way to carry heavy loads is when backpack and wearer become one. This is what Deuters Aircontact principle is all about: the body contact system brings the weight close to the body and therefore close to the centre of gravity. This results in full pack control and an effective load transfer. Furthermore, Deuters Aircontact cushions made from special hollow chamber foam guarantee fantastic ventilation due to the pump effect of every movement.
- Active Comfort Fit: To guarantee a perfect fit, the backpack should sit as close to the body as possible. Thus, the weight can be evenly distributed on the entire back. The Active Comfort fit system achieves its fantastic carrying comfort with a stable, padded construction.
- Vari Quick System: For easy adjustment to any back length.
- X-Frame: X-Frame Construction
- Adjustable Lid: a height adjustable lid provides additional space
- Bottom Compartment:With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Front Opening: A zipped opening on the front of the pack provides easy access to lower packed items.
- Padded Hip Belt:An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Vari Flex System: Deuters Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Sternum Strap :The sternum strap stabilises the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover :removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment : stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS:Label - provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible :compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Hiking Pole Attachment-:Attachment loops for hiking poles
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles :Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- Lid pocket - This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Load Adjustment Straps :to individually adapt the pack?s centre of gravity
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin : allows an easy and precise adjustment
Suitable for: Trekking, Travelling, Camping, Huts, Hiking
Aircontact System: Back System
1 - DESIGNED FOR LIGHTENING HEAVY LOADS : perfect load transfer to the hip belt due to the adjustable and flexible multi-chamber aluminium X-frame. Offering the perfect fit, it sits close to the back and keeps the load incredibly stable and well controlled close to the body centre of gravity.
2 - EXCELLENT VENTILATION : due to open cell foam technology. With every movement air circulates through the cushions keeping the back ventilated. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body contour packs.
(proven in a field test conducted by Gabriel L.&T. in co-operation with the University of Erlangen/Germany)
3 - THE PERFECT FIT - of the carrying system for different back lengths is guaranteed by the multi-stage Vari Quick adjustment system.
4 - PIVOTING VARIFLEX HIPBELT REDUCES FATIGUE - and with its ergonomic 3D design, shaped by sewing craftsmanship, the load gets evenly distributed without any pressure points.
5 - MAXIMUM COMFORT - pivoting Active Fit shoulder harness adapts individually to the wearer.
Weight: 2900 g
Volume: 65 + 10 litres
Size: 84 / 30 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
330D PA 6.6 Ripstop
Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE