Deuter Speed Lite 24 Backpack
The members of their lightweight family are real sprinters with athletic fit on fast hikes or alpine tours. Neither superfluous weight nor useless falderal stand in the way of reaching the summit.
Weight: 770 g
Volume: 24 litres
Size: 55 / 29 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
- Lightweight - even less weight
- Derlin Frame - Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides stability with little extra weight.
- Side Pockets - stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt - An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket
- Stretch Compartment - stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label - provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible - compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles - Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- Connectable Compression Straps - Compression straps can be connected at the front of the pack to attach equipment.
- Safety light loop - A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Load Adjustment Straps - to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin - allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Shades Holder - Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
- Lite System - Their lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was our corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
(Speed) Lite System Back System
1 - LIGHTWEIGHT - The Speed Lite series is the lightest hiking backpack series in the Deuter assortment.
2 - DELRIN U-FRAME - Stable and pleasant load distribution with minimal weight provided by the flexible and tensioned Delrin® U-frame.
3 - LITE AIR BACK PANEL - The extremely light, minimalistic, and compact contact back system makes for a successful interplay of carrying comfort and stability. The pleasantly ventilated back panel always convinces, even in challenging terrain, through a safe fit.
4 - SOFT, SNUG FITTING HIP FINS - The backpack fits compact through light and airy hip fins. They are easy to adjust even with bigger loads thanks to the Pull-Forward straps.
( material composition: Polyester: 15% / Polyamide: 85% )
Mini Check 100HT
The lightweight version of their Nylon Pocket Rip. The thin yarn is extremely lightweight. Yet the tight weave makes it extremely abrasion and tear resistant.
Dynajin 100 D HT