Deuter Speed Lite 5 Backpack
Description and Details
Ultra light sports pack for the quick footed athlete. Experience virtual weightlessness when mountain running, ski tour racing, cycling marathons, Nordic walking or even when sprinting to catch that bus. And their new sleek silhouette makes it look even more athletic.
- Delrin® U-frame made with ultra lightweight, high strength polyamide with reinforcements on bottom of pack
- special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, ski touring or climbing
- height adjustable chest strap
- side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food of drink bottles
- handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides
- attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- 3M reflectors
- external zip pocket for small items
- Short Back System
- Delrin U-Frame
- Sternum Strap
- Wet Pocket
- Valuables Pocket
- Hydration System Compatible
- Breathable Foam Back
Hexlite 210 Hexlite 210
This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
Deuter Ripstop 330 Deuter Ripstop 210
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.