Deuter Womens Futura 28 SL Backpack
Comfortable in every terrain: their light and functional top loader for women is perfect for longer day hikes, mountain tours or via ferratas. The new ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system makes the Futura light. It hugs the back comfortably with its new fit and provides maximum ventilation.
Weight: 1420 g
Volume: 28 litres
Size: 64 / 28 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
- SL Womens Fit - On average, women's backs are not quite as long as mens. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuters standard rucksacks.
- Aircomfort System - On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain they go for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems - tested and proven for decades. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearers back for the moist, warm air to dissipate. 1984 Deuter invented & patented the first mesh back system worldwide.
- Active Comfort Fit - To guarantee a perfect fit, the backpack should sit as close to the body as possible. Thus, the weight can be evenly distributed on the entire back. The Active Comfort fit system achieves its fantastic carrying comfort with a stable, padded construction.
- Spring Steel Frame - The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Bottom Compartment - With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Side Pockets - stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt - An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilises the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover - removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket - special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment - stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label - provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible - compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Hiking Pole Attachment - Attachment loops for hiking poles
Aircomfort Sensic Back System
1 - ACTIVE FIT SHOULDER STRAPS - Agile Active Fit shoulder straps fit comfortably through their self acting adjustment to width and angle of the shoulder area. Their ergonomic S shape follows the shoulders and necks contours exactly, no chafing or rubbing. Light, perforated foam provides ventilation.
2 - ERGONOMIC HIP FINS - Compact, ergonomic hip fins make little more weight possible with Pull-Forward adjustment. They hug the hips without a gap through contact points that are close together. Perforated foam provides ventilation. (Futura 24 SL, 26 SL, 26, 28 SL, 28, 30, 30 EL & 34 EL)
3 - AIRCOMFORT MESH NET - Maximum ventilation, ergonomic comfort, and lightness are combined in this mesh back system. The innovative construction of the hip fin area and its seamless transition into the mesh back hug the carrier and enables a comfortable fit. The durable frame construction designed from flexible and break proof spring steel provides stable tension for the Aircomfort Sensics mesh back. This Deuter patented 3-side ventilation decreases perspiration by 25%.
4 - LUMBAR PADS - provide carrying comfort through three-dimensional modelling analogous to the shape of the hips. (Futura 22 SL & 24)
( material composition: Polyester: 40% / Polyamide: 60% )
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
They use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.