Eagle Creek Wayfinder 20L Backpack
Eagle Creek's sustainable approach to creating the Wayfinder Collection is no accident. By minimizing waste, sourcing PVC-free materials and using bluesign approved fabrics and recycled materials harvested from landfills, we designed a backpack that will last a lifetime and stay clear of landfills. And with a hidden tech pocket, cord organiser and pass through, and 15 laptop and tablet sleeves, youll be sure to stay connected on the road.
Detail and Features:
- Hidden tech pocket on back panel includes pockets for power bank and phone, cord organiser, and pass through top clip cords on shoulder strap or to laptop compartment to charge device
- Padded 15 laptop and tablet sleeves in main compartment
- Main compartment features zippered pocket with key fob and additional organiser pockets for cords, pens and small items
- Features padded, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap, safety whistle and padded back panel
- Reflective hit on bottom lash point for low light visibility
- Lash point and TPU-coated gear loops for bike light attachment
- Side stretch mesh water bottle pocket A sustainable approach sourcing PVC-free materials, using bluesign approved fabrics, recycled materials harvested from landfills, and minimizing waste to lighten the footprint and preserve the planet
Weight: 0.66 kg
Measures: 33 x 48.5 x 13 cm
Fabric: 300D Dual-Diamond Heather Ripstop | 500D Poly RPVB Coating
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.