Fjallraven Kanken Greenland Backpack
Jubilee edition of Kanken for Fjallraven's Greenland series. Practical for school, work and other escapades.
Fjallraven is celebrating 50 years since Fjallraven's first jacket was launched with our special edition Kanken Greenland. Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with patterned details that match the rest of the Greenland series. Like all Kanken backpacks, it is a hardwearing, practical everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go.
- Greenland edition of the Kanken backpack in durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
- Webbing handles with Greenland family pattern.
- Seat pad made from G-1000 Eco.
- Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back.
- Long textile shoulder straps.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Metal buckles.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
- Name label inside main compartment.
Weight: 170 g
Material name: G-1000
Outer material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Volume: 16 l
Width: 27 cm
Height: 38 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Non textile parts of animal origin: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin (leather)
Product family: Kanken
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE