Jack Wolfskin Crosser 34 Backpack
If all your best ideas come to you when you're outdoors and you love heading to the woods for a walk after work, the CROSSER 34 is the right pack for you. This versatile pack has room for everything you need and clever cross-over features that span the gap between urban and outdoor use.
This is the largest model in the series and has a lid compartment with gear loops that allow you to attach a helmet pouch. The waist belt can be stowed out of sight when you switch from outdoor to office mode.
The CROSSER redefines the concept of the multi-purpose pack. It is designed to carry all the kit you need, from a hydration system and trekking poles to electronic devices like a tablet. Simply strap your trekking poles to the CROSSER and you're ready to hit the trail! If you cycle to work you'll be pleased to know the CROSSER is equipped with multiple reflectors and an attachment for your LED light. And for extra protection there is a rain cover that stows in the base of the pack.
There is space for your laptop, tablet and accessories in the CROSSER - and what's more, when you're walking and not working, the laptop compartment doubles as a stow pouch for your hydration system.
- single-chamber pack for hiking and office use
- flexible full-contact suspension system
- main compartment, 7 pockets
- laptop and tablet compartment
- equipped for a hydration system
- rain cover
- Compartment For E-Device 15+10 Zoll
- Measurements: 63 x 31 x 28 cm
- Capacity: 34 Lit.
- Weight: 1250g
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- detachable chest strap and stowaway waist belt
- stowaway fastener for trekking poles
- equipped for a helmet fastener (HELMET APP) on lid pocket
- side compression straps
- attachment for LED light
- attachment for a hydration system
- large main compartment, incl. laptop and tablet compartments (15" and 10"), lid compartment with L-shaped zip and zipped pockets inside and on the underside, 2 elasticated side pockets, flat front compartment for maps, fold-out waist belt pocket
- additional frontal access to main compartment
- additional top access to laptop and tablet compartment
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 280D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- CROSSLINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (back)
1.SHELL 100 % POLYAMIDE
2.SHELL 100 % POLYESTER
LINING 100 % POLYESTER
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.