Jack Wolfskin On The Fly 35 Backpack
The classic duffle bag is the definition of luggage made simple. Just throw in the most important stuff, pull the cord tight and away you go. However, the ON THE FLY 35 includes a number of additional details that the original duffle bag lacked.
In addition to the generously padded shoulder strap and the padded back, there is an inner compartment and a useful secret compartment. A covering flap on the inside and a draw cord close off the top of the bag.
The ON THE FLY 35 is part of their THE FRONTIER series. Like all the products in the series, it is inspired by the hobo lifestyle. These North American itinerant workers travelled across the country – often on freight trains – scraping a living from casual jobs. Their luggage had to be tough and was often cleverly designed and customised to suit these travellers’ needs. We have incorporated these ideas into the bags and packs in this series.
- duffle bag for short trips
- padded back and shoulder strap
- main compartment, 2 additional compartments
- 35 litres capacity
- Measurements: 55 x 30 x 28 cm
- Capacity: 35 Lit.
- Weight: 655g
- shoulder strap with pad
- main compartment, inner compartment, secret compartment at the back
- bucket list and world map for travel inspiration
- ROCKTECH 1200D: very robust, abrasion resistant, cotton-like fabric (water column rating: 2000 mm)
SHELL 100 % POLYESTER
LINING 100 % POLYAMIDE
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.