Jack Wolfskin Tweedey Backpack
The TWEEDEY certainly lives up to its name. This compact day pack is made of a stylish tweed-look fabric. The design is classic, with a main compartment, front compartment and side pockets.
The main compartment has space for everything you might need for the day. The front pocket is a handy place to keep you travel guide and bicycle keys. And if you’re cycling after dark you can attach your tail light to the loop on the front of the pack.
The packs and bags in our TWEED RUN series are inspired by the London event of the same name, where participants ride through the city’s hippest districts on vintage bicycles, dressed in tweed outfits reminiscent of the 19th century. And anyone can take part.
- day pack for everyday and travel use
- main compartment, 3 additional pockets and compartments
- robust tweed-look fabric
- 22 litres capacity
- Measurements: 47 x 32 x 22 cm
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- Weight: 675g
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable back system with wide straps and balanced load distribution
- main compartment, front compartment, 2 side pockets
- detachable key tape
- versatile attachment loops
- sturdy carry handle on the top
- TWEED 750D: robust, waterproof coated tweed-look fabric with cotton-like feel
- FULL DULL 600D: robust fabric with recycled material and cotton-like texture (back panel)
- MICRO SUEDE: synthetic leather with velvety feel and suede-like appearance (base)
- reflectors on all sides
1.SHELL 100 % POLYESTER
2.SHELL 65 % POLYAMIDE, 35 % POLYESTER
3.FLOOR 100 % POLYESTER, WITH POLYURETHANE COATING
LINING 100 % POLYESTER
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.