Lowe Alpine AirZone Trek Plus 35:45 Backpack (Black)
You've cleared your schedule and the weather's on your side, so you're keen to head off on an epic day hike or a minimalistic overnight adventure. First though grab the lightweight Trek+ AirZone backpack to ensure all that you need to carry, you can in comfort and with speed.
Lightweight trekking means you can crank up the pace and let's face it, that can mean a sweaty back. Not so with the improved adjustable AirZone Centro back system delivering extra ventilation by reducing contact and allowing air to flow freely between your back and the pack. Meanwhile the wrap around hipbelt offers increased support, giving you in return the best possible fit and stability especially over uneven ground.
With the carrying system sorted, you will appreciate the two compartment design offering ease of packing with the option to expand should you require it. The no trouble access happily means you can dive right in to get that extra layer should the weather turn. With your drink bottle stashed in the stretch pockets, your phone tucked away in the hipbelt pocket and your 'goodies' easily accessible in the mesh front pocket - you really are 'good to go'.
- Breathable Tensioned Mesh: The AirZone tensioned mesh lifts the pack away from the wearer's back, allowing air to flow freely
- Airzone Cutout Space: The large cut out space reduces weight and allows air to move freely between the pack and the wearer's back.
- Hydration Compatible: Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
- Tip Grippers: Unique walking pole holders that have a TPU grip for poles with spikes, and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber caps
- Lower Entry: Separate dirty, bulky or overnight items with a lower entry and zipout divider system.
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket: A stretchy front mesh pocket offering easy, on the go access to items such as a waterproof jacket or a helmet.
- Adjustable Chest Strap: The chest strap is adjustable to give a precise fit. Use the webbing loops to find the optimum position
- Expandable Capacity: Allows you to carry more gear when needed. The expanding volume is expressed using two measurements e.g. 65:85.
- AirZone Centro adjustable back length and AdaptiveFitTM hipbelt & harness
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Lower entry with zip-out divider to allow greater load organisation
- Easy-access front entry
- Stretch mesh front pocket for versatile storage
- Expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Lash points for additional storage options
- Ice axe loop
- Bellow side pockets
- Weight : 1.50kg
- Volume : 35 + 10lt
- Dimension : 69 x 34 x 31cm